Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Agree to use our Web site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations, and in accordance with relevant laws and not to use the Web site (or any part of) for illegal purposes;
- Agree not to upload or transmit through the Web site any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- Shall not upload or transmit through our Web site any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Will not use the Web site in a way that may cause the Web site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Web site is in any way impaired;
- Will not use the Web site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy, etc.);
- Agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any User arising out of that User's use of the Web site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Web site (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Web site; and
- Use reasonable measures to maintain the Web site. (The Web site is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Web site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Web site due to circumstances beyond our control & limitations.)
Third Party LinksIn an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other web sites or resources. We do this for information purposes only and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such web sites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such web sites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of contact on these sites.
AdvertisersThe Web site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser or sponsor's materials.
PaymentsYou represent and warrant that if you are purchasing anything from us or from Merchants that:
- Any credit information you supply is true and complete;
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and
- You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
CopyrightThe content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Web site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Web site, except as explained under "Limited License; Permitted Uses" below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Web site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Web site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
The Web site is Copyright, TotalCompBuilder.com, 2004. All rights reserved.
Limitation of LiabilityWhile we will use reasonable measures to verity the accuracy of any information we place on the Web site, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. We do not represent or warrant that the Web site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Web site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Web site at any time. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Web site. The following Limitations of liability also apply:
- The Web site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, in relation to the Web site, or products or services offered on the Web site whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads), including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Web site or products or services offered on the Web site whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Web site or the service that makes it available or products or services offered on the Web site whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Web site.
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Web site and any information provided to or taken from the Web site by you.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage connecting to the Web site through a third party's hypertext link.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Web site or products or services offered on the Web site whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- Any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by virus, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, of other losses of any kind of character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or any Web site with which it is linked;
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect or consequential losses; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
Last updated September, 2007